[NOTE: All amendments to the Nigerian Constitution, and the Original Copy are available in PDF for a fee of N5000. Email lawnigeria.com to order]
LIST OF AMENDMENTS UNDER THE FOURTH AMENDMENT/ALTERATION OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION
1. Reduction in Age for the Office of the President and Membership of the House of Representatives and State Houses of Assembly (4th Alteration, No. 27) Act [aka, Not Too Young to Run Act].
2. Disqualification of Person Sworn in to Complete Term of President or Governor from being Elected to Same Office for more than One Term (Fourth Alteration, No. 16) Act 2017
3. Determination of Pre-Election Matters (Fourth alteration, No. 21) Act, 2017.
4. Political Parties and Electoral Matters (Fourth Alteration, No. 9) Act, 2017
5. Financial Autonomy of State Legislatures and State Judiciary (Fourth Alteration No. 4, Act)